Thread: Tickets sent?
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2007   #126
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 31376 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tickets sent?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxDavid View Post
Those bastards at FedEx have been holding mine since Saturday! All because it wasn't due for delivery yet. WTF!!!!

TxDavid, or anyone else for that matter, if you see your package is at the local FedEx facility, you can call them and make arrangements to pick them up yourselves.

My old FedEx driver retired last year and I have a new route guy. I've done this a couple of times when my package was on the truck for delivery but for whatever reason, the new guy didn't deliver that day, and brought it back to the facility. Mine are usually at the FedEx on Hardy St. just north of Greens Rd. and they're open 'til 9 I believe. Of course I live up 59 north.

Anyway, for those that see that they're at the local FedEx, find out which one and go get them.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote