View Single Post
Old 07-16-2007   #39
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1256 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TC tickets FUBARED as usual

What I don't understand is what Wachovia thinks they will gain by forcing us to give information.....And Wachovia - if you're listening - IT'S NOT GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Those tactics are likened to that of used car salesman.....

My experience:
  • Alarm goes off. Turned it off instead of hitting snooze (doh!)
  • Get to Wachovia at 10am. (Slept in late...)
  • Walk up to financial desk.
  • "Can I help you?"
  • I'd like the training camp tickets.
  • "Fill this out"
  • OK
  • "Which practices do you want"
  • All of them
  • "You can only have two"

So I show him my paper and he shows me his, as he answers the phone (rude). I push the issue but he won't budge. I point out that it doesn't say anything about me having to fill out some form, to which he mutters, "Yeah...well..." - which I just repeat back to him with a question mark on the end of it. So I take 6 tickets to 2 practices instead of 2 to each like I wanted. I figure I can trade them, or use them at a different practice - I doubt the gate keepers will notice. On the way out I tell him not to bother contacting me......

I sure as heck won't recommend that bank to anyone..... Damn pirates...

Texans - here's a great way to do this. Take the # of practices X 2 = Maximum number of tickets per person. Don't limit it to certain number of practices. After all what's the difference between 12 tickets between 2 practices and 12 tickets between 6 practices. (Yes I know there are 7, just making a point. This is handled poorly every year. I wasn't a bit surprised, just disappointed that the Texans have yet to rectify this.

Last edited by TxDavid; 07-16-2007 at 11:01 PM.
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote