View Single Post
Old 07-16-2007   #36
Buffi2
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 631 Buffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TC tickets FUBARED as usual

You guys need to try a small town. I went to Cleveland only because it is close - relatively speaking - to Lake Livingston where I live.

Yes, I had to fill out a form but I was also handed the entire box of tickets and told to take what I wanted as the lady was helping a gentleman.

I took 6 to each practice as I thought that was the rule - silly me.

If anyone wants tickets - just pm me your address and I will send them. I'm only planning on attending the 28th pm and 29th am at this point - it is a long drive.
Buffi2 is offline   Reply With Quote