View Single Post
Old 07-16-2007   #35
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 70214 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TC tickets FUBARED as usual

It was ridiculous. I went to two branches to get the tickets I needed.

One, after some begging didn't make me leave the personal information. The other one insisted that I do it, so I wrote in big letters DO NOT CALL, DO NOT MAIL. I shoulda just made stuff up.

They told me that the policy changed because last year some branches were out of tickets in an hour and a half. Groups were coming in and grabbing lots of tickets and reselling them.

If they are going to partner with the bank in the future, they need to give an option to season ticket holders to get the training camp tickets that they want.

The policy really is ungood for those of us that go our own selves but want to go to multiple sessions.