View Single Post
Old 07-16-2007   #33
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TC tickets FUBARED as usual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
I'm in and out in less than 2 minutes. Really, how hard was that?
I was in and out of the first place I visited in 5 minutes. Not hard at all.

The problem was having to get in my truck and drive 8 miles to the next place - unplanned since the 2 practice limit was apparently someone's brainstorm only this morning - and do it all over again. Then go through the same deal with different people but only this time let them know that my investment portfolio is well managed and none of their business. The Texans didn't even know how Wachovia was distributing tickets (at least that's what I was told at about 10:00 this morning by the friendly Texans Marketing Events Coordinator ). That's no way to run an empire.

I don't punch a clock either - as long as I make 40 it doesn't matter how I get there - but it's the disorganization of it all that continues to be frustrating year in and year out and my time is important. I'm not even the one using the tickets for a couple of the sessions. I was getting them for someone else.

Some people ended up having to go to 4 different Wach branches. Again, not all that hard, but kind of stupid if you ask me. I'm guessing the chances of someone opening a new account at Wachovia after today are inversely proportional to the number of branches they visited. But then again, a lot of people are just fine with attending two (or even one) practice(s) and this is not a big deal.

Last edited by aj.; 07-16-2007 at 07:46 PM.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote