View Single Post
Old 07-16-2007   #32
Texan_Lee
Lost for now...

Rep Power: 18 Texan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via AIM to Texan_Lee Send a message via MSN to Texan_Lee
Default Re: TC tickets FUBARED as usual

To he11 with Wachovia and the Texans for this mess... I am a fan of the Texans, and I am not looking for starting a new checking account with Wha-chagonnado-covia. I am quite pleased with my current banking conditions and have no thoughts or plans to change that. How dare the Texans allow this to happen, especially to us fans that have been here since day 1...

I used to enjoy going to training camp, watching all the great potential players and get an idea on what kind of action we might be able to see in the season... now with all the B/S that is happening here, screw them both!

So, in response to this mess, I am going to go to the training camps, but will not be going in to watch... I will begin my season of tailgating by sitting in the parking lot during the events. I would love to be able to go and support the team as much as possible, cheering and showing the guys we are behind them still, but thanks to these two groups, that is one less positive cheering voice for the guys to hear in the crowds during TC.

Thanks Tex-we have no control-ans!
Thanks Watch-out-covia

Go Texans!!! Go Bull Pen!!!
Section 116 - Row D
Texan_Lee is offline   Reply With Quote