View Single Post
Old 07-16-2007   #30
Lucky

Rep Power: 106508 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TC tickets FUBARED as usual

I understand how fans can be frustrated over Wachovia's ticket policy. When Foley's distributed the training camp tickets, you could get 6 or 8 tickets per session. But if you weren't in the cue before the ticket window opened, you probably went home without a single ticket. I went to 3 Wachovia's in probably half the time I spent in line at Foley's, and got all of the tickets I needed.

I know that I'm fortunate in that I don't punch a clock and I get to drive around quite a bit in my job. But, I walked right into a one Wachovia at lunch time, I'm the only fan there, and the guy has plenty of tickets to every practice. Sure, I had to give some personal information. It wasn't necessarily MY personal information. I'm in and out in less than 2 minutes. Really, how hard was that?

Maybe we can help facilitate the distribution of the tickets here. I'm sure a lot of people have extra tickets to 2 practices, but need tickets for the rest. Once I dole out the tickets I've promised, I'll happily make available the rest. Others will do the same. Together, we can get through this.