View Single Post
Old 07-16-2007   #25
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TC tickets FUBARED as usual

I spent an hour of personal leave from work and probably about 20 miles of driving.

I don't like to byatch about free stuff because the Texans don't have to do this (although it's a great gesture/annual event and I hope it continues). But my only point is if they are going to continue this for the fans, they really need to work out the kinks in the ticket distribution method. It's pretty screwed up every year.

Some people were saying earlier that the two practice limit gives more people a shot at tickets. Well ... not really. Wachovia Man was fully prepared to give me 12 tickets (6 each for two practices) but he couldn't give me 7 tickets (1 each for seven practices) because of the two practice limit.

If someone can explain that logic, I'm all ears. I'm sure it has to relate to potential customer contact opportunites in one way or another. Or maybe not and I'm giving them too much credit for having a well thought out plan when they might be winging it.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote