View Single Post
Old 07-16-2007   #2
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TC tickets FUBARED as usual

Right I am a little ticked off about the unseen fine print as well...There was a max of 12 tickets per location...I ended up getting 4 tickets to the last 3, since I will be in town for those other dates. They also made me fill out some form...I did not give my correct information...

Why when I called the TC hotline- 832-667-2007- it sounds like only the kids will be able to get autographs...Sounds like I need to babysit somebodies child on these dates....

I really wish they would just be upfront about everything...then there would be no room for complaining.
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote