View Single Post
Old 07-15-2007   #2
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Looking for 2 or 4 tix together (season)

Funny, there was a thread started on the main board at ht.com few days ago by someone with a name and signature amazingly similar to yours. Only that person was selling, not buying.

http://boards.houstontexans.com/foru...ead.aspx#33847

Quote:
Posted by: Techrecruit

Joined on 07-11-2007

Posts 4

No more tix for me

I've been a season ticket holder for 3yrs and have decided to not renew this year. I'll always love the Texans b/c their my home team and i'll probably grab a game here and there just for the tailgating and outing but I don't think I can sit through another year of poor decision making.

Maybe we can get first round pick next year and grab a good water boy or someone else who doesn't fill the stands or do anything worth watching.

Sorry for the vent - been a long time coming.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Houston Technology Jobs - www.ITpinnacle.com
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote