View Single Post
Old 07-15-2007   #28
Twitch-Houston
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 290 Twitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What ever happened to the white helmets?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Honeymoon View Post
That would look pretty damn close to an Oilers helmet. I would have no problem with that color combo on the helm.
I'm not as big a fan as the white jersey as I am of the blue and the red ones, cause white does feel a little plain. However, I could deal with a white helmet with red facemask because of my memories of the Oilers. Be a sligh way of legally sticking it to Bud.

-Twitch
Twitch-Houston is offline   Reply With Quote