Re: Help Rank RELIANT STADIUM - ESPN Survey
1. Your team: Houston Texans
2. If you're not a season ticket holder, what's the best way to get a ticket to the game?
Search the internet.
3. Please rate traffic going to and from the game on a scale from 1-10 (1 being heavy, 10 being light).
4. What makes the commute dreadful or easy?
I get there 30-60 minutes before the gates open to get the best tailgating spot.
5. Please rate the ease of using public transportation to get to the game on a scale of 1-10 (1 being difficult, 10 being easy).
6. Please describe what you like or don't like about the physical features of the stadium.
Now that the roof policy is in place, I like everything about the stadium.
7. Please rate the physical features of the stadium on a scale of 1-10 (1 being a dump, 10 being a palace).
10 - palace
8. How much will a meal (hot dog, soda and popcorn) at the stadium cost you?
9. Please tell us about any notable places to purchase food or beverages in the stadium.
The stadium food is crap. I wouldn't know how much it costs because I eat all I need at the tailgate. Beer is way too expensive. Like $7.00. That's just rediculous.
10. Please rate the selection and quality of in-stadium food and beverage options from 1-10 (1 being lousy fast food, 10 being a four-star experience).
1 - Lousy
11. Describe the FAN atmosphere at the stadium.
Way, Way too tame. This may be because we suck, but we have to use the speakers way too much to create noise. Noise should be produced by the fans - who needs speakers.
12. What attractions in the stadium make it unique, in a good or a bad way?
The escapades around the staduim are way too corporate for me. I tailgate in the furthest lot from the stadium to get away from it.
13. How long is the wait to use a restroom?
14. Describe the tailgating scene at the stadium.
Yellow lot is ****in great!!!!!!
15. Rate the tailgating scene from 1-10 (1 being skip it, 10 being a must hang out).
10 - Must
16. Describe the neighborhood surrounding the stadium.
Its a dump, but there is some new development so I'd have to say we are in a regentirification area of the life cycle.
17. Is there anything else you'd like to tell us about the gameday experience?
Na, see you in the Yellow Lot!