View Single Post
Old 07-13-2007   #19
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Austin residents

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyb View Post
OK, so as the season approaches, let us coordinate activating the Texans Fan Club of Austin. Meanwhile, I'll see about getting some sort of commitment from Third Base: I'd like to see them advertise or promote as the "official" Texans place to watch in Austin, ala Shoal Creek for the Saints. As a countermeasure to K-EYE uncertainty, we will absolutely need Sunday Ticket. I know there are other places in town that carry the Sunday Ticket, but Third Base would be optimal first shot given the location, free parking (good call!), and brew selection.

Best,
Rick
You work on 3rd Base and I will reactivate " the list".
Although dont promise too much in the beginning, we have had crowds at the Saxon from 3 to 30!
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote