Thread: Tickets sent?
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2007   #47
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 25361 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tickets sent?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Correctamundo..... My bad, I forgot (probably with good reason) the paper pocket folders... LOL.

2007 - ??? Answer: Black legal, zippered organizer (but a little nicer than 2003)
SPOILER!!!

I received an email this morning that tickets would arrive in two business days. I'm cool as long as they arrive by the first game.

I really like the portfolios and wonder if the tablets with the Texans watermark can be ordered separately, or possibly purchased in the Texas store.
StarStruck is online now   Reply With Quote