Thread: Tickets sent?
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2007   #47
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 48949 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tickets sent?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Correctamundo..... My bad, I forgot (probably with good reason) the paper pocket folders... LOL.

2007 - ??? Answer: Black legal, zippered organizer (but a little nicer than 2003)
SPOILER!!!

I received an email this morning that tickets would arrive in two business days. I'm cool as long as they arrive by the first game.

I really like the portfolios and wonder if the tablets with the Texans watermark can be ordered separately, or possibly purchased in the Texas store.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote