Thread: Tickets sent?
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2007   #44
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tickets sent?

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
That would be year TWO? The first year, they came in a paper folder. The rest of these, I'm going fuzzy on the sequencing....I may have 2004/2005 reversed. Feel free to correct any errors / omissions in my memory!

2002 - Paper Folder in side pocket
2003 - Black legal, zippered organizer
2004 - "Daytimer-type" organizer w/ faux pigskin
2005 - Non-zippered Faux-pigskin legal-sized padfolio
2006 - w/ Texans FLAG & I'm a Texan pin
2007 - ???
Correctamundo..... My bad, I forgot (probably with good reason) the paper pocket folders... LOL.

2007 - ??? Answer: Black legal, zippered organizer (but a little nicer than 2003)