View Single Post
Old 07-12-2007   #8
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 99691 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hey guys. GUess who?!?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigpaki View Post
yea i am sure i am turning 18. when i first join the MB i thought u would have to be 18 to join. So i put in the wrong year. Some website ask u for parents permission.

YOu are right. I should have been working on my spelling in BCIS class when I got done from my work.

Sorry about not spelling everything out completely. I am a big texting person so I tend to do that alot. BTW is HarryJ still around?
Paki... Diapher or I will PM you about HarryJ.

PS... What goes on, on Harrys board. Stays on Harrys board!! j/k