View Single Post
Old 07-09-2007   #7
HuttoKarl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2801 HuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Austin residents

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
The A-Hole that is responsible for Austin carring the enimies games is Gary A Vinson program director of the local CBS afiliate. Here is his email addy.

gavinson@keyetv.com

I have let this guy know how much I think he is a complete moron and that I think he needs to move his sorry ass to hillbilly hollar.

Yeah..he's a butthole, for sure.

The good news is that they usually start the season showing Houston games in hopes of a good season from my Texans. An opening week win vs. the Chefs will be a nice start. Two vs. TEN will be even better.