View Single Post
Old 07-09-2007   #20
barrett
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 7786 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What ever happened to the white helmets?

My biggest hope is that we are consistant and don't start changing our uni's every few years. Only the classic teams seem to have any sense of identity. I hope that we continue with our three (now four with the all whites.... here we go) uniforms. I'd really prefer, even though we always do so well in battle red, that we only had two options and we stuck with that for A LONG TIME to develop a sense of identity and history.
barrett is offline   Reply With Quote