View Single Post
Old 07-09-2007   #6
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mario williams pic

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
This picture just dwarfs Mario. He's supposed to be this freak of nature and he looks like he's just slightly bigger than the Revenge of the Nerds lookalike, Burra who's just a blonde version of Robert Carradine. No offense. I'm proud he's fighting for our country.

I just hate how this makes Mario look less like the freak of nature he's supposed to be.

I love how Mario is fraternalizing with our armed forces though.
Actually look at the way Mario and the marine is sitting. Notice how the marine is sitting erect whereas Mario is heavily leaning over.

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote