View Single Post
Old 07-08-2007   #23
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who tailgates in the yellow lot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Anytime, man. Infantrycak, Kaiser Toro, and Yankee in Texas stopped by and hung out last year. Always a good time.
Well, I try to make it to one game a year from the Austin area but I have never been able to tailgate. This year that is going to change. My wife and I are going to be coming to the Texans/titans on 10-21-07. I am going to look for you guys, the blue FED EX truck, the yellow bus, and anyone of the posters that don't mind us hangin out. I will probably shoot some PM's out before hand.

I am already looking for tickets now, so if anyone wants to sell to diehard fan, I am your guy.

I hope to get to party with a lot of you guys before that game.