View Single Post
Old 07-06-2007   #15
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 100421 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What ever happened to the white helmets?

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
How can you possibly have a 'throwback' helmet color when the only color we have ever officilly had is blue? Makes absolutely no sense at all.

I think we need to wait another 15 or 20 years before we worry about a 'throwback' version. The blue helmets look great...let's leave it that way for awhile.
I said "when it comes time"! Even though we do not use the white helmet, it was still the first helmet to sport the Texan logo. Which would be the reason I stated it. Who knows, by the time we do wear a throwback uniform the blue ones my be the ones we'll be wearing.

It was discussion sake anyways. So relax