View Single Post
Old 07-06-2007   #14
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 154151 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What ever happened to the white helmets?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn76ers View Post
I agree the white helmets look 100% better than our "broncos helmet" we currently wear.
I was always curious to who made the decision to switch to the blue??
of course i am bias, cuz the white does remind me of the oilers- for me good memories ~~
I don't think there was ever a "switch to blue" (could be wrong since I'm not totally sure)...but from what I understand the Texans test marketed the helmets (like a good corporation) and did a study and decided more people liked the blue than the white...the rest is history.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote