View Single Post
Old 07-06-2007   #10
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon
Default Re: What ever happened to the white helmets?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
I think they test marketed the helmets and decided on the blue helmets early on...I think they just wanted to show the fans what the logo looked like on a helmet. I think it's kinda ugly myself. Glad they went with the blue.
with some stripes on it and maybe the numbers on the back, it would look a lot better. but yeah the helmet McNair is holding looks dull.