View Single Post
Old 07-06-2007   #9
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon
Default Re: What ever happened to the white helmets?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
I agree they should stay blue, but if they ever do change to the white helmets, they should go with a red face mask, IMO.
That would look pretty damn close to an Oilers helmet. I would have no problem with that color combo on the helm. I may have to try that out once Madden 08 comes out. Our uniforms look a bit too much like Denver for my liking but they are nice uniforms and already look NFL. Nothing is worse than an NFL uniform that looks like it belongs in the Arena League (see Thanksgiving Cowboys uniform, Bengals uniform, Ravens uniform, or Falcons uniform for examples of Arena League type uniforms)