View Single Post
Old 07-06-2007   #2
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1298 281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What ever happened to the white helmets?

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrett View Post
Ok, I know we're all trying our damdest to come up with something to talk about while we wait 20 more days... and basically rehashing the same topics over and over and over. I was remembering back to when they first unveiled the team logo and it was on a white helmet. I don't think we had uniforms in any form at that point so I was wondering if that was just for the purpose of the unveiling or was a white helmet ever actually a consideration and if so what led to it's eventual demise?

P.S. I know there have been plenty of "uni" threads and I'm not suggesting another debate on that, just curious...
i think it was more to show off the logo on the helmet than anything else... the helmet is a part of the uniform, so the official blue helmet didn't show up until our official uniform unveiling.

-Ben Franklin
281 is offline   Reply With Quote