View Single Post
Old 07-06-2007   #21
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 71634 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New madden screenshots feature AJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Nothing Madden does this year will convince me to buy it. I'm tired of dishing out hard-earned cash for a half-arsed product.

All Pro Football 2k8 and NCAA Football 2008 will be my football games this year.
Amen Brother.

Madden hasnt gotten my money for the past 2 years even with their exclusive franchise, and they definitly wont get it this year with APF2k8.

When madden makes something other than madden 04 with updated rosters, I would consider.

Lets just hope the NFL doesnt renew this contract and gives the fans choices. There is a novel idea. Choices...
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote