View Single Post
Old 07-03-2007   #13
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 63 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titan fans at Titans on line a little sadder today

It might be hard for a lot of people to understand, but there is a fraternity of Trolls. Like BlazingArrow said. "It's a Troll thing." There are those of us that are well known of the division rivals sites. BlazingArrow does a lot on the Jags site. BiPolar, hasn't been as active lately, but spends time on the Colts site. I mess around with the Titans.
When I was banned I was allowed to send PMs for a little while before the Mods got wind of what I was doing. All I did was say goodbye to a few people and wish them a good season. A mod from another Titans board even invited me to sign up for that site. Some people don't get it, but there are many that do that just pretend they don't. BlazingArrow, Bipolar and I have had some heated battles, but for us it is part of the game.

Overalls is offline   Reply With Quote