View Single Post
Old 07-03-2007   #11
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127995 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titan fans at Titans on line a little sadder today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overalls View Post
I wasn't posting when I got banned so I am not sure what thread set the mod off. When I got home from work I went to the site, read a few post, noticed I had a PM and BAM, as soon as I read it I was banned. I do like to ruffle their feathers, but I don't remember doing anything particularly harsh the day before. I told a guy with a EARL avator he should be ashamed to be defending Bud while using that avator, but I doubt that did it. There was a thread about Texan fans jumping ship that I posted in, but I think the thread is gone now. Oh, well.
Well, at least you are not banned from GoTitans.com ............. YET!! lol