View Single Post
Old 07-03-2007   #15
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 209247 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: An Oilers/Texans Color Scheme ........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
I'd love to have a QB that got emotional after a game...well, other than "I had fun" in a 24-12 loss.
I do not disagree! Fortunately, we no longer have this problem.

I just take exception with a flaming meatball fan tries to tell me that Reliant Stadium is their QB's 'home field' because a bunch of Longhorn fans invade the place once a season.

See, the thing is most Texans fans have moved beyond fretting over the 2006 draft. What's done is done, and it's time to move on. But apparently some folks need the extra motivation when their talent should be more than enough to get them through. But hey, if crying over spilt milk is what some do, then that's their thing and nothing for me to lose sleep over.

And to Blazing Arrow, I never said the word "hate", so don't try to straw man the discussion with all that nonsense.