View Single Post
Old 07-03-2007   #14
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 133798 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: An Oilers/Texans Color Scheme ........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I don't know...him running around Reliant yelling "this is my house" seems a bit emotional to me. He won the big game? No, he beat the lowly Texans. I guess that's something to hang his hat on, though.
I'd love to have a QB that got emotional after a game...well, other than "I had fun" in a 24-12 loss.

I love that Texans uniform in Oiler blue...put a derrick on that helmet and that would have been an awesome Oiler uniform....all things considered, I'll keep the Texans colors since my Oilers are dead. I would say RIP...but there is no rest in peace when it comes to the old Oiler team I grew up with....sadly.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote