View Single Post
Old 07-02-2007   #9
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 398918 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: An Oilers/Texans Color Scheme ........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
I still rock my throw backs in madden. I actually like them.
The virtual world is probably the only place that Bud will let the Titans pay homage to the oil derrick. Props to you for keeping it alive, though.

Quote:
The Texans play at Reliant Stadium
yep, I'm well aware of it, especially considering that I've been to every home game since the beginning.

And since Vince Young has never been a player on the Houston Texans, it stands to reason that Reliant has never been his home field.

It's a shame that a man of his immense talent and potential harbors such strong (and hurt) feelings over a business decision like the NFL Draft. He needs to get over it, though, because he's living in the past by holding such a grudge. I'd hope his focus is on the present, considering the Titans will need all of his undivided attention they can get in 2007.

Quote:
Notice all of his FANS chearing him on.
yeah, Houston - being in Texas and all - has a whole lot of Longhorn fans. But not so much Titans fan, considering these jerseys were hardly seen around these parts after the Texans swept them in 2004.