View Single Post
Old 07-02-2007   #1
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 88409 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected
Default An Oilers/Texans Color Scheme ........

I have always wondered what the Texans would have looked liked if they would have went with the old Oilers color scheme . I don't know why , I just think of things like this ? So , I did a little Photoshopping , and now I know ......

It wouldn't have been bad I guess . I still like the steel blue and battle red more .

Click that thumbnail to see the full-sized version .

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!

Last edited by False Start; 07-02-2007 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Added wrong Image link .
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote