View Single Post
Old 06-27-2007   #4
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 225674 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Watch the games on your computer?

What I found that really got me excited were sites where you could download torrent files for NFL games after they had been played. For years I'd been looking for something like that. I don't know whose making these DivX files but they're clear and they're small. The only thing I found that was annoying was that often the Texans are at the mercy of the schedule.

Nobody out there (outside of a relatively small group of Texans fans) is interested in recording and then encoding a Texans game. If we were playing another losing team there usually wouldn't be a torrent of the game that I could find. If we were playing a high-profile opponent though it was usually there.