View Single Post
Old 01-01-2005   #20
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 133798 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Ok guys, I will create a mock draft forum to host our annual multi-participant Mock draft sometime this weekend. texansfan88 and beerlover can manage this if you wish. I can set up the forum and the threads and give you editing powers in that specific forum if you would like to help run our 2005 version. I'm thinking we can do an early mock and then one right about combine time.

I will need some help with a top-10 prospect list at each draftable position, and will create pinned threads for announcements, picks, and one for the mock itself as it unfolds.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote