View Single Post
Old 01-01-2005   #12
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texansfan88
A good friend of mine that is one of the most reliable people in the draftnik business talked to "a ceirtain team" wink wink about the top 5 needs for the team

In Order:

Strong Safety-If T.Davis is there, they take him
Defensive End assuming Payne doesn't come back
Left Guard- Elton Brown or David Baas possibilities
2nd wide receiver-need another playmaker to get the offense rolling
Middle Linebacker- Foreman just isn't getting props
Look like he got bad info. My friends "my eyes" see the following

SS- A rookie starting who has shown skills in the running and a physical hitter...maybe Davis is good enough to take as BPA, but don't see Safety as a 1st level need.

DE-Yeah we need one even if payne stays, BTW payne plays NT and none of the Texans bacj-up DLman are signed. is this guy assuming a move over by a D-lineman

LG-Pitts has been the most consistent lineman on the team...maybe RG

2nd WR-WR is the best unit on the team, another big play WR seems like a "nice idea" over a top 5 need.

ILB-In fact needs to move up the chart as there is not a significant young player at the position Sharper starting to show some age and Foreman is mediocore. BTW , "isn't getting his props" usually means someone is not get credit for how well someone is playing so I don't understand the tag line with him.
ArlingtonTexan is offline   Reply With Quote