View Single Post
Old 12-31-2004   #7
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 39326 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

all valid needs I was only refering to the Texans 1st round pick, right now I'm guessing pick #17. if the Texans fill one of those needs excluding DT I'm sure they are evaulating the NT crop, one name that might be worth mentioning is Ronald Fields Mississippi St, 6-2 somewhere over 300 lbs could be one of the two 3rd round selections.

Davis may still declare for the draft once he is advised of how highly his draft status is & if he does will not last until the Texans pick, the Lions would like to have him very much. But there are other safetys, what do you think of Ernest Shazor from Michigan? He is very physical, loves to hit & would add alot of toughness to the db's, plus he is very quick as a matter of fact quicker than Davis. This is one thing that seems very effective in the NFL, speed kills
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote