View Single Post
Old 06-25-2007   #8
HuttoKarl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2801 HuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texan Fans Fantasy Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old School View Post
Got it and I am ready to go. Can you make this like the NBA draft and put about 7 or 8 more "#7" pieces of paper in the hat? It will be our little secret

Well...if there are more papers with your name, that would seal your fate as the 12th pick, since I pull papers in inverse draft order ....from 12-1...it's more dramatic for me that way.

Wario...got your intial PM...send me your email address and I'll send the invite.

after wario, there should be 7 more teams available.