View Single Post
Old 06-23-2007   #39
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3658 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon
Default Re: Comcast-TWC to add NFL Network locally on June 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Glad you all have had success with the change over. I woke up to my pc being completely screwed, my phone won't ring, and I get basic local channels on my TV. Since June 19th my daughter, or I, have spent countless hours trying to get my computer malfunctions corrected, to no avail. I realize change can be tough, and frustrating. BUT, right now, I am tired, angry, frustrated, and sick of the entire mess. I HATE Time Warner, Comcast, AOL, etc, etc, etc. I need a STIFF drink and Texan friends!!! To top it all off, I have to spend my weekend at the hellhole!! Come on now, everyone say "POOR SHETEXAN!!!" lol

Seriously, I will be at the door of Comcast bright and early Monday morning. Hopefully, when I get all the problems worked out, I will be as happy wth the change as all of you.
fwiw - if you run any windows operating system (other than millenium/ME) I would be more than happy to try and give you some 'pro bono' tech support remotely and identify your problem. once identified, problems are pretty easily rectified nowadays. PM me if you have any questions or need an answer on something.