View Single Post
Old 06-23-2007   #38
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29597 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Comcast-TWC to add NFL Network locally on June 19

Glad you all have had success with the change over. I woke up to my pc being completely screwed, my phone won't ring, and I get basic local channels on my TV. Since June 19th my daughter, or I, have spent countless hours trying to get my computer malfunctions corrected, to no avail. I realize change can be tough, and frustrating. BUT, right now, I am tired, angry, frustrated, and sick of the entire mess. I HATE Time Warner, Comcast, AOL, etc, etc, etc. I need a STIFF drink and Texan friends!!! To top it all off, I have to spend my weekend at the hellhole!! Come on now, everyone say "POOR SHETEXAN!!!" lol

Seriously, I will be at the door of Comcast bright and early Monday morning. Hopefully, when I get all the problems worked out, I will be as happy wth the change as all of you.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote