View Single Post
Old 06-23-2007   #599
Old School
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 875 Old School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Old School Send a message via Skype™ to Old School
Default Re: Embarassing Pics Of Dante'

I just sat through and read all 32 pages. If there is a hall of fame for threads, this definitly is a first ballot (without the 5 year wait) hands down.
I was rolling after every page...Especially the "Butt shot".

You're a good sport Texans84 even though I don't think you had much of a say in the matter.

By the way, I have been a long time reader and seldom poster from the HT board and was out of town when "The Switch" happened and I have been suffering ever since over there until one of those knuckleheads slipped and mentioned the new (old) place. I was wondering where all the regulars went. Ahhh, it's good to be home.
Old School is offline   Reply With Quote