View Single Post
Old 06-22-2007   #34
Texanfan4ever
All Pro

Rep Power: 77 Texanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Comcast-TWC to add NFL Network locally on June 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by dskillz View Post
I was looking at the guide last night and Sunday morning through the afternoon they are showing some of the best games from last season. I think it is like 4 or 5 games back to back. These are an hour and a half version of the games, so it should be pretty good.
Are ya'll saying it only costs $4.00 a month to get the NFL network or do you have to buy the sports tier to get it. I can't afford much more, my cable bill is almost out of control as it is.
Texanfan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote