View Single Post
Old 06-22-2007   #39
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 57395 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Wink Re: What would you have done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
I would have reviewed a lot of film, talked to the guys I was interested in, maybe see them workout, and I still wouldn't be qualified to make these decisions.

Oh wait, that's not the answer you want. You want me to opine about something I have don't have enough legit information to say something intelligent about.

Okay, I would have sprinkled magic pixie fairy dust to make the 2007 draft one deeper for wide receivers, corner backs, linebackers and offensive linemen.

Yea, or better yet, I'll answer this question in three years while I criticize the organization for not acquiring the BPA in each round of the draft!

For instance in 2002, I would've taken JPeppers #1 and then traded down in the second, acquired extra picks and drafted Clinton Portis just ahead of the Denver Broncos. Yep, that's what I would've done!
dalemurphy is offline   Reply With Quote