Thread: Leach
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2004   #20
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 21318 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

[quote=aj.]Then why do you have it on your helmet? [quote]

The double T graphic on the helmet is different from the type abreviation TT. Last I heart Tech was still trying to get ESPN and other to use either TTU or the prefered T. Tech.

Longhorn Babe, I'm sorry you had a bad time in Lubbock; but as we all say to those who bag Texans fans. You can't judge the fan base or the school or it's coach due to a bad expeirence. And yes I know all about teh a-hole UT fans in Austin; and thankfully teh board censors won't let me type what was yelled my way. But I don't hold it against teh school and it will not keep me from going back to Austin for a game. Hell, I even got blasted pretty bad this year at SMU, possible teh state's closet thing to an elitist school.

And if you MUST bag on a Tech coach, pick teh one that truly is classless...Bobby Knight.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote