View Single Post
Old 06-21-2007   #14
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ticket Demand Waning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
In just looking at the language, it sounds like it is the first time you are able to purchase "season tickets online."

Whereas you may have not been able to do so in the past, perhaps only individual game tickets were sold on-line in the past. Please correct me if I am wrong.

From the newsletter:
What the.....

Why am I still on the waiting list if there are two thousand tickets available?

*sigh*

The Texans are dropping the ball here with me. I just want season tickets. Cheap seats. I've been on this list for several months now.

Guess it's time for me to get on the horn with them once again.
NitroGSXR is offline   Reply With Quote