View Single Post
Old 06-21-2007   #35
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 84321 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What would you have done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5 View Post
so you dont like that we picked a guy that could be our future at wr because we could've gotten a guy that could be our future at rb?

anyway im not going to say anything about our draft picks or what we should've done until i see them play some
I have questions about our guy of the future. As I see it we already have a burner that we spent a 4th rounder on. I think that any of the 3 I mentioned in my original post could end up being the future at a 1 deep position. If we don't fix the S spot we are definitely in trouble and we had a chance to get a guy who at least physically is capable of footing the bill... I wasn't huge on the Green signing because of his age but once we signed him I thought that Michael Bush would be a great gamble because you could bring in Green, let him get the majority of the carries and bring Bush along slowly.
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote