View Single Post
Old 06-21-2007   #106
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 213437 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Wink Re: No help for Vince Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
on your BTW that was your choice to stay loyal to your location, I am not from Houston and have no tie to the state, so I have no vested interest in the state or city. So I kept routing for the team I had grown up following.
Quote:
I was a 9er fan as a young child because they were what was on. Moon and the shoot got me hooked on the Oilers/Titans. I have been a fan since.
Quote:
I live in the SF Bay Area so I actually have two teams to chose from. The Raiders and the 49ers. I chose the Oilers, though I do like the 49ers.
And you have the balls to call anyone a...what was your term, "turncoat"?

So you have two teams to choose from where you live, but have chosen to bandwagon another team. Okey dokey, that is certainly your prerogative.

But you lose credibility when you want to paint anyone that roots for their hometown team with a negative connotation. Why don't you just stick with football takes, which you allegedly profess to do, and leave the judgement of fans alone for awhile. A man of your educational pedigree should certainly have much more to talk about than disrespecting an individual's fanaticism.