View Single Post
Old 06-21-2007   #11
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ticket Demand Waning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Historyhorn View Post
I went through the on-line selection process with the Texan's website and came up with a pair of seats in 603 Row G Seats 3-4. The price was $460 per seat. That'd make it $920 for the pair plus some Ticketmaster convenience charges.

I hope to see you there if you're able.

Go Texans
That's what I pay for 631...row F. Got 8 seats. Love it there and have been there since day 1.

Why not call the Texans directly and avoid the Ticketmaster (convenience...uhhhh...theft) charges?
texanmojo is online now   Reply With Quote