View Single Post
Old 06-21-2007   #1
Historyhorn
Veteran

Rep Power: 39 Historyhorn is a quality contributor and well respectedHistoryhorn is a quality contributor and well respectedHistoryhorn is a quality contributor and well respectedHistoryhorn is a quality contributor and well respectedHistoryhorn is a quality contributor and well respectedHistoryhorn is a quality contributor and well respectedHistoryhorn is a quality contributor and well respectedHistoryhorn is a quality contributor and well respectedHistoryhorn is a quality contributor and well respectedHistoryhorn is a quality contributor and well respectedHistoryhorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Ticket Demand Waning

It appears that the demand for Texans tickets has really begun to wane. We've gone from a waiting list to an e-mail from the Texans in their newsletter declaring that this is the first time ever, that they will sell season tickets on-line.

Upper sidelines still appear to be available in big chunks. Is this year the last year of guaranteed sell-outs as a part of the stadium agreement? I thought it was a five year deal.

If the sell-outs are not guaranteed, then could we be looking at our first black-outs?

While the secondary market for PSL's hasn't collapsed, it certainly has gone into recession. I'd be lucky to get over face value for the ones in the LL that I purchased from the team.

While I'm in it for the long haul, there's no telling what a .500 or better season could do to the team's profile in Houston, across Texas, and beyond.

Go Texans
Historyhorn is offline   Reply With Quote