Thread: Leach
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2004   #19
LonghornBabe
Tubin' Chic

Rep Power: 573 LonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to LonghornBabe Send a message via Yahoo to LonghornBabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by texansfan88
Leach has class (coming from a UT fan as well) He plays to win and his players play for him. Tech has a true class organization from the AD to the football players and coaches to the Sports info. office.

Unlike John Bianco, SID for Texas. Now that guy is what I like to call NO class. Again, coming from a UT guy.
Well, we can all have our own opinion can't we? I definitely have mine. As far as the students having class.....I am sorry, I have had nothing but terrible experiences in Lubbock. I have been spit on (I never said one word...just happened to have my orange on), I had someone key TT into my car, and I have some dude try to start a fight with me and my friends. And all this happened when I was up there with a group of my sorority sisters. No guys with us...just us girls! I love going to games in College Station...actually all the Big 12 schools....but I will NEVER step foot in Lubbock, Texas again. I was seriously scared for my life! That is not what I think of as classy people. I know...everyone has bad things to say about UT. Yes, we have some ***** fans...a lot of them as a matter of fact.....

We are all entitled to our opinions. Sorry but mine is not very high on TT. Upon going to games at A&M, Nebraska, OSU, Baylor, Iowa State, Kansas.......I have always had a great time. I end up tailgating with them and having a blast!

All this being said...obviously I am glad Tech beat Cal! I am off to the Rose Bowl and I have heard there are still going to be some Cal fans at the game. Maybe this will keep them quiet.......

Kimberly
Check out my blog at kimberlyskakery.com
LonghornBabe is offline   Reply With Quote