View Single Post
Old 06-21-2007   #34
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What would you have done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike View Post
That could be true. I won't argue that... I just don't think he steps in and is a WR2 this year. Even Kubes is talking about Walters as the 2. I do think that we could have gotten a safety at that spot. Or a running back who could be the future rb of the team..

Mike

so you dont like that we picked a guy that could be our future at wr because we could've gotten a guy that could be our future at rb?

anyway im not going to say anything about our draft picks or what we should've done until i see them play some
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote